Here’s what it is like.
People want things. All the time. But they don’t realise that some things they might want are just the opposite of what they really do. Am I making sense?
Perhaps, you should read on….
1. I don’t want attention. I wish people would not focus so much attention on me [This one’s an attention whore somewhere. We all are. We don’t like to be ignored]
2. Of course, I want babies. Their little feet, small eyes…. ooooh. EVERYTHING! [Yeah. They forget the pushing, the hormones, the ugliness, the crying, the constant lack of sleep and death of social and any sort of life. Forever]
3. I want to be different, a cut above the rest. [No, you liar. You resist change like cats resist a bath]
4. I don’t want to care about what people think about me. [So, if you go around looking like a mini Lady Gaga to work.. you don’t want to be told. Ok.]
5. I want a break. Just not work and do nothing. [Your frustration level will go from present levels to Sparta. Tell me you want that now]
Honestly, it’s the best I could muster with a brain filled with goo, food and thoughts of cuddly bed.
Singing Soft Kitty, I bid thee farewell. Let me know what else you think is appropriate for this list. All comments appreciated 🙂